Tracy, CA 95377
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Re-circulate brine as required. FOOD QUALITY
2. Transfer fruit from storage tanks to process tanks
3. Check and maintain chemistry of brine. FOOD QUALITY
4. Scan tanks out of system after emptying it.
5. Maintain work area in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
6. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
7. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
8. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices.
9. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
10. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
11. Prepare and maintain storage yard log.
12. Other duties as assigned by supervisor
13. Immediately report all food safety and food quality problems to your supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds, and occasionally is required to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
No prior experience or training.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Ability to understand and communicate the English language, using two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Call: (209) 464-1035
Visit: 1125 W. March Lane Stockton, CA 95207