Camarillo, CA 93012
1. Understand, model, communicate, and reinforce all company policies and procedures
2. Maintain an up to date understanding and documentation of all associate benefits (i.E.
medical, dental, disability, retirement, paid time off).
3. Conduct thorough new hire on-boarding ensuring associates have a full understanding of
P& P, benefits, facility layout, and are provided all necessary ID and building access.
4. Serve as administrative point of contact for associate questions and concerns.
5. Perform and/or facilitate a variety of basic accounting functions (track revenues and
expenses, develop reports, provide information to corporate accounting as needed) and
administrative tasks (i.E. Answering phones, opening and distributing mail, filing,
document preparation, greeting guests).
6. Function as point person in communication with the corporate office, as needed,
regarding accounting and staff related needs, processes, and concerns.
7. Work with vendors and the leasing agent to ensure building maintenance needs are met
(i.E. Cleaning, repair, preventative maintenance, pest control, HVAC, exterior upkeep).
8. Organize and coordinate meetings and travel requirements.
9. Maintain appropriate inventory of non-repair related supplies (i.E. Copy paper, toner,
cleaning materials, break room items, general office supplies).
1. Minimum 7 years experience in a similar position in a professional setting.
2. Minimum one years experience with necessary accounting functions.
3. Previous experience in positions that required confidentiality of personal, sensitive, or
1. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills as well as sense of discretion.
2. Current experience and capabilities with position specific business applications Word, Outlook, Excel.
3. Sense of urgency and meet deadlines while remaining organized, focused, and
professional regardless of pace or level of demand.
4. Prioritize multiple and competing demands effectively.
5. Discern when to make independent decision and when to involve appropriate assistance.
6. Create rapport quickly through approachability, trust, and competence.
For More Information...
Call: (805) 728-1059