Moss Landing, CA 95039
- Installs, services and repairs lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets and wiring;
- Operates, power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment;
- Installs, repairs, and services specialized electrical equipment and machinery;
- Reads electrical circuit diagrams;
- Installs conductors, splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hook-up for primary power lines;
- Maintains a list of assigned and self-generated tasks in the form of a written To Do list;
- May travel to other plant locations outside Moss Landing for electrical issues that may arise;
- Performs other related duties as assigned;
- Properly stores uninstalled material, and work-in-progress materials from weather, vandals, pilferage, or other deleterious causes.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices.
- Take necessary steps to keep all dust and dirt under control as much possible. Broom-clean the job site and remove trash appropriately. Supervise cleaning services when applicable.
- Uphold and support company rules and policies.
- Works in a safe manner and takes action to correct or report safety hazards
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, safety, national electrical code, and lockout/tag out.
- Proficient at electrical blueprint reading and electrical circuit diagrams.
- Able to perform electrical maintenance work including plant power issues, distribution, cords, plugs, motors, compressors, etc. And minor installations including running wires and running conduits.