San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Physical security, reports policy and procedure violations to the LP General Manager, internal theft investigations, monitoring processes, compliance auditing, and documentation and reporting of all safety violations.
- Assists in the protection of all assets, to include physical assets (facility, machinery and property), Human Assets (associates and visitors) and profit assets (product).
- Partnering with loss prevention/safety supervisors, LP General Manager, Safety General Manager and facilities management to professionally monitor the physical security of the distribution center.
- Report incidents of employee theft or safety violations to the LP General Manager
- When instructed, participates in internal theft investigations, in strict adherence to loss prevention' s internal theft investigations and guidelines.
- Monitors all distribution center safety and loss prevention policies and procedures and actively participates in the enforcement of all policy and procedure violations.
- Assist in the verification of all disposal processes by checking the accuracy of documentation and the visual observation of all disposed product
- Ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in all processes of the distribution center.
- Monitors employees (via floor observation) to ensure compliance to processing guidelines.
- Data entry of all audit results, shift activity reports and incident reports.
- Responds to alarm activations throughout the facility
- Assist in the random inspection and searches of all employee and vendor s personal belongings under the direction of the LP General Manager.
- Assist in keeping a warehouse free of debris to minimize the breaking down of equipment.
- Participates in special projects as assigned by the LP General Manager.
- Assist in gatehouse duties as required.
- Exterior patrols of the facility to ensure the physical security of the building.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Microsoft office automation (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs and plenty of walking
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
For More Information...
Call: (909) 874-5530
Visit: 1517 S Riverside Ave Rialto, CA 92376