Delano, CA 93215
Give support to Supervisor and ensure that the pulling and scanning departments are running on schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Supervisor on ensuring that the pulling and scanning departments are fully staffed at
the beginning of each shift and report any issues to the Supervisor.
- Assists the Supervisor by walking the floor monitoring the pullers and scanners.
- Assist the Supervisor by leading the scan stations and reports any shortage or errors found by
the scanning Team.
- Assists the Supervisor by ensuring that the droppers are on track and removing shrink wrap
from the pallets.
- Also monitors the pullers to ensure they re following the correct process, no pyramid picking,
securely wrapping their pallets and not throwing trash on the floor.
- Assists Supervisor in the wrapping and staging area, these areas must be kept safe, organized
and moving at a good pace.
- Monitor the Mesa area, employees and all computer equipment ensuring that all the orders are
printing correctly, reports any issues to the Supervisor.
- Assists Supervisor by monitoring breaks and lunches of employees.
- If asked to he will help by filling out the daily attendance.
- Should be able to assist on imputing daily production numbers.
- The Lead should always report any type of issues or observations to his Supervisor.
- Basic computer skills.
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- 10 Key
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Re-stacking pallets when necessary.
- Scan cases.
- Stage and wrap.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong commitment to customer Service.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meets deadlines, and work with difficult task assignments.
- Good communication skills with co-workers and client.
For More Information...
Call: (661) 454-7085
Visit: 730 Woollomes Ave Delano, CA 93215