Chino, CA 91710
- Knowledge of warehouse janitorial needs
- Perform cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, scrubbing floors, spider webs, washing walls and glass, removing plastics and cardboard
- Performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of need for repairs
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Janitor must promote safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Janitor must show a high level of responsibility
- Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
- Must be certified and able to operate Electric Pallet jack, Forklift, Reach Operator
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment of SAFETY
- Knowledge of MSDS
- Knowlege of janitorial duties
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes: perform work activites requireing reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent people skills
- Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels
- This position requires associates to follow MHE Operations and Safe Driving practices, Safe Lifting, No Contact Policy, MHE Check out Process, and any other safety rules or policies
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. Regularly
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
For More Information...
Call: (909) 461-6885
Visit: 18 Rancho Camino Dr. Suite 102 Pomona, CA 91766