Environmental and Safety
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
This EHS Assistant provides administrative support to the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) department. Responsibilities include compiling information, developing record keeping processes, correcting/updating database information along with filing, organizing, assessing and collecting a variety of EHS related records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the EHS Department. Manage a variety of special projects as directed.
- File, input and organize EHS records.
- Review EHS records, report and document findings.
- Follow up on record reviews as directed, including correcting errors and collecting missing items.
- Create/update assigned spreadsheets and digital records including injury, worker s compensation and incident data.
- Document processes and procedures in order to ensure that records, spreadsheets and other EHS data remains up to date.
- Collaborate with EHS and other departments on assigned projects.
- Associate s degree in a relevant field.
- 2 years professional administrative experience.
- Human Resources and/or Environmental Health & Safety experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, time-management, problem-solving, process development, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For More Information...
Call: (831) 728-9800
Visit: 1426 Freedom Blvd Watsonville, CA