Chino, CA 91710
Pay Rate: $12/hr
- Complete batches in a timely fashion.
- Assemble & disassemble all necessary equipment and tools needed for batch making process according to safety, GMP, quality and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to verify and load raw ingredients into processing equipment per batch card.
- Knowledge of processing/batching equipment with the ability to maintain all settings within tolerance (temperatures, pressures, RPMs, rates, etc.).
- Perform cleaning and simple maintenance procedures on processing equipment.
- Complete necessary paperwork for production, quality, safety records.
- Maintain inventory levels of bulk and raw materials.
- Use Steam and Cooling Water systems to heat and cool batches.
- Perform all house keeping duties as given by supervisor.
- Able to understand what must be accomplished.
- Must be responsible for completing scheduled orders in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to work with as part of a team.
- Check Product to ensure Quality.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space.
- Experience working with equipment in a manufacturing setting.
- Able to lift a maximum of 50lbs.
- Stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Committed to quality, safety and communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high speed environment.
- Must be reliable to work daily.
- Must be willing to work overtime and sometimes weekends.
- Ability to drive stand-up and standard sit-down forklifts is a plus.
For More Information.
Visit: 18 Rancho Camino Dr. Suite 102 Pomona, CA 91766